Our Glenwood Springs Boutique hotel is for travelers who seek rich experiences.
- Wandering The Hotel Denver will give you a crash course in Glenwood Springs history – not just of the hotel, but of the community. If the walls could talk, they would tell stories of immigrant struggles, prohibition, two world wars, a shooting or two, and of the good times as well.
Our Boutique hotel is for guests who want to feel part of a unique place.
- When the train brought visitors, businessmen and miners to the young town, the Hotel Denver provided much-needed lodging. It picked up the pieces when prohibition caused bars on the riverfront to close. The Hotel provided jobs when hard economic times came, and provided lodging to loved-ones of healing WWII servicemen. It continues to anchor the vital Seventh Street hub of activity.
Our Boutique hotel is not always old or old-fashioned.
- Even though we are one hundred, we are not old-fashioned; just full of surprises.
Our Boutique hotel offers a unique restaurant experiences.
- No chains here: The Hotel Denver’s Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company brews craft beer that continues to impress world-class judges, as well as locals and visitors.
Boutique hotels are frequently owned locally.
- For seventy-two out of 100 years, the Hotel Denver has been owned by local families. During the early years, the Boscos and Kendricks built the hotel from a hodgepodge of stores and bars to the downtown icon it is today. We have spent the past quarter century have reversing the trend of look-alike hotels with look-alike rooms, and have embraced the hotel’s own authentic past.